Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise (with Punta Arenas flights)
» Feb 25 2023 – Mar 4 2023 (8 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: King George Island, Antarctica
» DISEMBARKATION: King George Island, Antarctica
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Start of the Air-Cruise
- Day 2 – Scheduled flight to Antarctica
- Days 3 to 6 – Exploring Antarctica
- Day 7 – Scheduled return flight from Antarctica
- Day 8 – End of the Air-Cruise
Our two-hour flight takes you from Punta Arenas, the Chilean gateway to Patagonia, directly to Antarctica, where you then board your expedition ship. No stormy crossing. No seasickness. Just quick, total immersion in your Antarctic adventure.
CABINS & PRICES
|Triple Suite||USD 13,495|
|Porthole Cabin||USD 14,595|
|Veranda Cabin||USD 17,595|
|Deluxe Veranda||USD 18,495|
|PH Suite||USD 21,995|
|Grand Suite||USD 24,995|
|Single Cabin||USD 24,995|
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, group transfers airport/hotel on Day 1.
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, one overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
- 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, enjoy special access to Explorers House.
- Group transfers airport/hotel on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica, and group transfers hotel/airport on last Day of the air-cruise.
- Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island and/or vice versa as indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
- Ship cruise as indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
- Daily breakfast and lunch on board ship offering a wide choice of dishes.
- Daily served dinner on board ship offering a choice of three main courses.
- Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board ship.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on board ship throughout the expedition.
- All guided shore excursions.
- Lectures and entertainment on board.
- Comprehensive pre- and post-voyage information material.
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
- Contingency Plan as described on page 39.
- IAATO passenger fee.
- Accommodation, meals, excursions and transfers other than those included in the itinerary and the Contingency Plan corresponding to each voyage. Specifically, dinner in Punta Arenas upon return from Antarctica is not included.
- Beverages purchased at the ship’s bar.
- Internet connection on board the ship.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra expenses (communication, laundry, souvenirs, etc.).
- Visas for Chile and/or Argentina, passport expenses, and any arrival and/or departure tax, if applicable.