Classic Antarctic air cruise (with flights from Punta Arenas)
» Dec 2 2022 – Dec 9 2022 (8 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: King George Island, Antarctica
» DISEMBARKATION: King George Island, Antarctica
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Start of the Air-Cruise
- Day 2 – Scheduled flight to Antarctica
- Day 3 to 6 – Exploring Antarctica
- Day 7 – Scheduled return flight from Antarctica
- Day 8 – End of the Air-Cruise
Our two-hour flight takes you from Punta Arenas, the Chilean gateway to Patagonia, directly to Antarctica, where you then board your expedition ship. No stormy crossing. No seasickness. Just quick, total immersion in your Antarctic adventure.
CABINS & PRICES
|Twin cabin||USD 13,495|
|Single cabin||USD 17,495|
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, group transfers airport/hotel on Day 1.
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, one overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
- 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica
- For air-cruises starting in Punta Arenas, enjoy special access to Explorers House.
- Group transfers airport/hotel on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica, and group transfers hotel/airport on last Day of the air-cruise.
- Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island and/or vice versa as indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
- Ship cruise as indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
- Daily breakfast and lunch on board ship offering a wide choice of dishes.
- Daily served dinner on board ship offering a choice of three main courses.
- Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board ship.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on board ship throughout the expedition.
- All guided shore excursions.
- Lectures and entertainment on board.
- Comprehensive pre- and post-voyage information material.
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
- Contingency Plan as described on page 39.
- IAATO passenger fee.
- Accommodation, meals, excursions and transfers other than those included in the itinerary and the Contingency Plan corresponding to each voyage. Specifically, dinner in Punta Arenas upon return from Antarctica is not included.
- Beverages purchased at the ship’s bar.
- Internet connection on board the ship.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra expenses (communication, laundry, souvenirs, etc.).
- Visas for Chile and/or Argentina, passport expenses, and any arrival and/or departure tax, if applicable.