» Feb 1 2023 – Feb 11 2023 (11 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Embarkation in Ushuaia
- Days 2 and 3 – En-route to the Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 4 to 8 – Antarctica
- Days 9 and 10 – At sea en-route to Ushuaia
- Day 11 – Disembarkation in Ushuaia
This Antarctic Peninsula is known as the “Classic Antarctic” route. Meet the great stars of the Antarctic, the penguins, found in the thousands in a variety of curious species. Investigate one of the most pristine regions left on Earth with the chance to have live encounters with spouting whales.
CABINS & PRICES
|Quadruple Porthole||USD 8,400|
|Triple Porthole||USD 10,350|
|Twin Porthole||USD 10,350|
|Twin Window||USD 10,800|
|Twin Deluxe||USD 11,450|
All rates per person in USD *Price per person when booking the complete cabin for two people
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).