Antarctic Peninsula in Depth
» Oct 23 2023 – Nov 6 2023 (15 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Arrive in Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Days 3 and 4 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Days 5 to 12 – Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 13 and 14 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Day 15 – Disembark Ushuaia
The ultimate expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula that seeks to include visits to some well-known locations and opportunities for surprise discoveries. Enjoy nine full days to discover the wonders of the Antarctic Peninsula in the peak of summer, when tiny penguin chicks are growing quickly, fur seal pups are being weaned and whales start to arrive in larger numbers to feed on krill. Near-endless hours of daylight means more time for exploration – Zodiac cruising, walking, snowshoeing, snorkelling and kayaking.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 15,895|
|Aurora Stateroom Twin Share||USD 16,395|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||USD 17,795|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 18,695|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 20,095|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 27,495|
|Captain´s Suite||USD 32,695|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Ushuaia on Day 1.
- Half-day tour in Ushuaia on Day 2.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.