Antarctica – Polar Circle – Deep South Voyage
» Mar 20 2023 – Apr 2 2023 (12 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Ushuaia
- Days 2 and 3 – Drake Passage
- Days 4 to 9 – Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 10 and 11 – Drake Passage
- Day 12 – Disembarkation in Ushuaia
This Polar Circle and Antarctic Peninsula cruise will take you further south of Antarctica, crossing the Polar Circe. This expedition cruise passes through waters travelled by humpback, minke and fin whales. Anchoring in various spots around the region, the expedition offers the chance to hike and cruise, and dive under Antarctic waters.
CABINS & PRICES
|Quadruple Porthole||USD 7,550|
|Triple Porthole||USD 9,250|
|Twin Porthole||USD 9,250|
|Twin Window||USD 9,700|
|Twin Deluxe||USD 10,250|
All rates expressed in USD per person sharing
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation)
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).