» Jan 30 2025 – Feb 21 2025 (23 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Day 3 – At Sea
- Day 4 – Malvinas/Falklands
- Days 5 to 7 – At Sea
- Days 8 to 12 – South Georgia
- Days 13 and 14 – At Sea
- Day 15 – Elephant Island
- Days 16 to 20 – Antarctic Peninsula and Antarctic Circle Crossing
- Days 21 and 22 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Day 23 – Disembark Ushuaia
Experience unparalleled adventure and discovery on your ultimate Antarctic voyage. If you want to see it all, this is the trip for you. Be transported to enthralling subantarctic islands rich with human history and unique wildlife. Then venture into the deep south of the Antarctic Peninsula, crossing the coveted Antarctic Circle. Zodiac cruise in vast ice-covered landscapes, visit lively penguin colonies, watch for whales and discover the rich history of this fascinating region.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 31,495|
|Aurora Stateroom Twin Share||USD 34,295|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||USD 35,195|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 37,095|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 39,895|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 54,695|
|Captain´s Suite||USD 64,895|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Ushuaia on Day 1.
- Half-day tour of Ushuaia on Day 2, prior to embarkation.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.