» Dec 27 2023 – Jan 18 2024 (23 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Days 3 and 4 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Days 5 to 10 – Antarctic Peninsula and Antarctic Circle Crossing
- Days 11 and 12 – Scotia Sea
- Days 13 to 17 – South Georgia
- Days 18 to 20 – At Sea
- Day 21 – Malvinas/Falklands
- Day 22 – At Sea
- Day 23 – Disembark Ushuaia
Experience unparalleled adventure and discovery on your ultimate Antarctic voyage. If you want to see it all, this is the trip for you. Be transported to enthralling subantarctic islands rich with human history and unique wildlife. Then venture into the deep south of the Antarctic Peninsula, crossing the coveted Antarctic Circle. Zodiac cruise in vast ice-covered landscapes, visit lively penguin colonies, watch for whales and discover the rich history of this fascinating region.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 28,295|
|Aurora Stateroom Twin Share||USD 29,095|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||SOLD OUT|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 33,295|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 35,795|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 48,995|
|Captain´s Suite||SOLD OUT|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Ushuaia on Day 1.
- Half-day tour of Ushuaia on Day 2, prior to embarkation.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.