Malvinas/Falkland Islands – South Georgia – Antarctica. Puerto Madryn to Ushuaia
» Oct 24 2023 – Nov 13 2023 (21 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Puerto Madryn
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Embarkation in Puerto Madryn
- Days 2 and 3 – At Sea
- Days 4 and 5 – Malvinas/Falkland Islands
- Days 6 and 7 – At Sea
- Days 8 to 11 – South Georgia
- Day 12 – At Sea
- Day 13 – South Orkney
- Days 14 to 18 – Exploring Antarctica
- Days 19 and 20 – Crossing the Drake Passage
- Day 21 – Disembarkation in Ushuaia
A cruise to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia & the Antarctic Peninsula. Visit some of the most beautiful arrays of wildlife on Earth. This journey will introduce you to at least 6 species of penguin and a whole lot of Antarctic fur seals!
CABINS & PRICES
|Quadruple Porthole||USD 13,350|
|Triple Porthole||USD 14,800|
|Twin Porthole||USD 16,300|
|Twin Window||USD 16,950|
|Twin Deluxe||USD 18,000|
|Junior Suite||USD 20,450|
|Grand Suite w/ Private Balcony||USD 23,450|
All rates per person in USD – Due the dynamic policies applied on pricing by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).