Malvinas/Falkland Islands – South Georgia – Antarctica
» Feb 1 2025 – Feb 20 2025 (20 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Embarkation in Ushuaia
- Day 2 – At Sea
- Days 3 and 4 – Malvinas/Falkland Islands
- Days 5 and 6 – At Sea
- Days 7 to 10 – South Georgia
- Day 11 – At Sea
- Day 12 – South Orkney
- Days 13 to 17 – Exploring Antarctica
- Days 18 and 19 – Crossing the Drake Passage
- Day 20 – Disembarkation in Ushuaia
This Falkland Islands, South Georgia, and Antarctic Peninsula cruise is an animal-lover’s dream come true. The expedition explores one of the last untamed areas on Earth – a land of ruggedly beautiful landscapes and amazingly varied wildlife.
CABINS & PRICES
|Quadruple Porthole||USD 15,750|
|Triple Porthole||USD 17,850|
|Twin Porthole||USD 19,000|
|Twin Window||USD 19,900|
|Twin Deluxe||USD 21,100|
|Junior Suite||USD 24,200|
|Grand Suite w/ Private Balcony||USD 26,300|
All rates per person in USD – Due the dynamic policies applied on pricing by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).