Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctic Peninsula
» Dec 18 2023 – Jan 7 2025 (21 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Arrive in Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Days 3 and 4 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Days 5 to 8 – Antarctic Peninsula
- Day 8 – Elephant Island
- Days 9 and 10 – At Sea
- Days 11 to 14 – South Georgia
- Days 15 to 17 – At Sea
- Days 18 and 19 – Malvinas/Falkland Islands
- Day 20 – At Sea
- Day 21 – Disembark in Ushuaia
This epic voyage takes you on a journey beyond comparison, visiting enigmatic subantarctic islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. Similar to the South Georgia and Antarctic Odyssey, but with additional time in the Falklands~Malvinas to discover the fascinating history of the islands and encounter the spectacular birdlife found there. Feel awed in the presence of South Georgia’s king penguin colonies, some of the largest on earth. Immerse yourself in the serene grandeur of the Antarctic Peninsula as you embrace the true spirit of exploration and adventure.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 28,595|
|Aurora Stateroom Superior||USD 29,395|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||USD 31,995|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 33,595|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 36,195|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 49,595|
|Captain´s Suite||USD 58,795|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Ushuaia on Day 1.
- Half-day tour of Ushuaia on Day 2, prior to embarkation.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.