South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey
» Nov 9 2023 – Nov 29 2023 (21 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Arrive in Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Days 3 and 4 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Days 5 to 7 – Antarctic Peninsula
- Day 8 – Elephant Island
- Days 9 and 10 – Scotia Sea
- Days 11 to 15 – South Georgia
- Days 16 to 18 – At Sea
- Day 19 – Malvinas/Falkland Islands
- Day 20 – At Sea
- Day 21 – Disembark in Ushuaia
South Georgia Ski Crossing
This voyage encompasses the best of the Antarctic Peninsula and the enchanting wildlife haven of South Georgia. Discover the historic Falklands~Malvinas and stand in awe before the world’s largest king penguin colonies in South Georgia. In Antarctica, experience the serenity and grandeur of the most remote place on earth, where penguins nest, whales feed and captivating seals frolic in ice-speckled seas.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 24,095|
|Aurora Stateroom Superior||USD 26,195|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||USD 26,895|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 28,295|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 30,495|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 41,795|
|Captain´s Suite||SOLD OUT|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Ushuaia on Day 1.
- Half-day tour of Ushuaia on Day 2, prior to embarkation.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.