Weddell Sea – In Search of the Emperor Penguin
» Nov 20 2023 – Nov 30 2023 (11 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Ushuaia
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Embarkation in Ushuaia
- Days 2 and 3 – Crossing the Drake Passage
- Days 4 to 7 – Exploring Antarctica; Weddell Sea to Snow Hill
- Day 8 – Deception Island
- Days 9 and 10 – Crossing the Drake Passage
- Day 11 – Disembarkation in Ushuaia
A true expedition, our Weddell Sea cruise sets out to explore the range of the Emperor Penguins near Snow Hill Island. We will visit the area via helicopter and see a variety of other birds and penguins including Adélies and Gentoos.
CABINS & PRICES
|Quadruple Porthole||USD 12,100|
|Triple Porthole||USD 13,800|
|Twin Porthole||USD 13,800|
|Twin Window||USD 14,350|
|Twin Deluxe||USD 15,000|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
- Luggage transfer from pick-up point to the vessel on the day of embarkation, in Ushuaia.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Pre- and post- land arrangements.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).