» Mar 24 2025 – Apr 5 2025 (12 DAYS)
» EMBARKATION: Punta Arenas
» DISEMBARKATION: Ushuaia
EXPEDITION IN BRIEF
- Day 1 – Arrive Ushuaia
- Day 2 – Embarkation
- Days 3 and 4 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Days 5 to 9 – Weddell Sea and Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 10 and 11 – Drake Passage Crossing
- Day 12 – Disembark Ushuaia
Famed for its tremendous tabular icebergs, year-round sea ice, fascinating fossils and the pivotal role it played in Shackleton’s Endurance expedition, the Weddell Sea offers unsurpassed opportunities for exploration. Embark on a true Antarctic expedition as we not only explore the west Antarctic Peninsula, but also attempt to venture east towards the icy perimeter of the Weddell Sea, often guarded by impenetrable pack ice and home to awe-inspiring tabular icebergs.
CABINS & PRICES
|Aurora Stateroom Triple Share||USD 13,395|
|Aurora Stateroom Twin Share||USD 14,595|
|Balcony Stateroom Category C||USD 14,995|
|Balcony Stateroom Category B||USD 15,795|
|Balcony Stateroom Category A||USD 16,895|
|Balcony Stateroom Superior||
|Junior Suite||USD 23,195|
|Captain´s Suite||USD 27,595|
All rates per person in USD – Due to the dynamic pricing policies applied by operators, rates may be slightly different from the ones displayed. Please always reconfirm with us before booking
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- One night’s hotel accommodation including breakfast, in Punta Arenas on Day 1.
- Charter flight from Punta Arenas to King George Island.
- Onboard accommodation during voyage, including daily cabin service.
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage.
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises.
- Educational lectures and guiding services provided by Expedition Team.
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic (initial consultation).
- One 3-in-1 waterproof, polar expedition jacket.
- Complimentary use of Muck Boots during the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information.
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees.
- Gratuities for ship’s crew.
- International or domestic flights – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Airport arrival or departure taxes.
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination fees and charges.
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges.
- Hotel accommodation and meals – unless specified in the itinerary.
- Optional excursions and optional activity surcharges.
- All items of a personal nature, including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, wi-fi, email or phone charges.